DigiDeena Consulting is a consulting service based in Highlands Ranch, Colorado, owned by Deena Coutant, sole proprietor.
The mission of DigiDeena Consulting is to educate and conduct genealogical research using the highest standards of ethics and technical proficiency, in order to facilitate successful search, storage and sharing strategies for family historians in the digital age.
DigiDeena Consulting offers several distinct lines of services:
- Onsite one-on-one tutoring and coaching related to genealogy software, websites, and technology in general as applied to the field of genealogy
- In-person lecturing and training of groups on various genealogy and technology topics
- Distance learning or troubleshooting via screen-sharing technology
- Photo and document organization
- Professional-level scanning, digitization and editing of photos and documents
- Genealogical research based in the United States, primarily in 1700-1900s
- Authoring of newsletters, blogs, articles and email or event promotions
- Design of logos, promotional materials, and digital photo books
- Implementation of specific software or services such as Family Tree Maker, Dropbox, Constant Contact, and Eventbrite
- Website maintenance and content creation
- Business marketing consulting