Do you have a lifetime of photos you’d like to organize, share, and celebrate? But are you overwhelmed with technology and all the choices?
- Creation of an organization system for boxes, albums or loose physical photos and memorabilia
- Creation of an organization system for digital photos scattered in various places such as computers, smartphones, CD/DVDs, memory cards or in the cloud
- Advice on proper storage and preservation of albums and memorabilia
- Digitization of physical media (see Scanning page)
- Conversion of obsolete media
- Creation of a backup system
- Restoration of damaged, faded or discolored photos
- Incorporation of photos, family history research, and genealogy documents
- Assistance with downsizing a photo collection
- Creation of digital photo books and photo gifts
Deena Coutant is a member of the Association of Personal Photo Organizers (APPO).
APPO is a membership association that trains, supports and provides industry tools to its members, known as Personal Photo Organizers, equipping them to rescue, manage, organize and save your photos allowing you to easily find, preserve and share your stories. Because APPO is the voice of the Photo-Life Management Industry, product and service providers collaborate with APPO, supplying their members with cutting-edge industry tools that they can share and provide to their clients.